Wednesday 25 August 2010

Good Day: Latest Design Project

Been doing a bit of extra design work outside my usual working hours for The Haven Healing Retreat. The design content differs wildly from what I do during my day job, so I’ve really enjoyed the challenge. Some of the work I have completed will be used in a local magazine and the new website which is something I’m quite pleased about. It feels good to be helping out a local business... in my own unique way.

I discovered The Haven Healing Retreat a couple of months after my husband died. Initially I was looking for a massage therapist to help me decompress. I’ve now been going there regularly for a few months for reflexology treatments with Cleo Hill and I have to confess it really has helped, especially on my not so good days.

Check out the website
http://www.thehaven4healing.com/
I seriously recommend a visit, Cleo works wonders !

No comments:

Post a Comment